Most users have 20+ tabs always open at a time.
They consume system resources, e.g RAM, network and CPU.
Why not suspend tabs to save system resources ?
Chrome understands this problem and adds discard features from Chrome 54+.
Tab map utilize this new tab suspender API to suspend tabs in native way.
How it is different from tab suspender.
- Tab Map doesn't replace url with own page url like other tab suspenders.
- Tab Map suspender based on native tab suspend API while others not.
- Tab Map have suspend manager while others don't have.
- User don't lose anything if tab re-load after suspended, unlike others.
- Tab Map can suspend all other tabs except current tab in one-click.
✪ How to suspend multiple tabs
Step 1: Select Tab
Check the tab checkbox to select current tab.
Uncheck the tab checkbox to deselect current tab.
Step 2: Suspend action
Suspend icon is visible on toolbar.
Click on suspend icon to suspend selected tabs.
✪ How to suspend all tabs in any window ?
Click on More menu icon to open popup menu. Click on Suspend to suspend all tabs in current tabs.
✪ How to suspend all tabs in any tab groups ?
Click on Suspend icon to suspend all tabs in current tab group.
✪ How to suspend all tabs expect current one in window by keyboard ?
Ctrl+Shift+H to suspend all tabs expect current one in windows